Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Pic, Back to Work, Getting it Together

Back to work tomorrow, then the students come back on Thursday. I think it will be a good thing, it will keep my mind a bit busier. I just hope it doesn't backfire and I can't do my job. I talked to Steven some yesterday, he sounded good, he got some mail, his glasses and mask inserts came here so I have send them to him. He called this morning for a minute, they got to sleep in so he made good use of that opportunity. I slept in after waking up and having to take my migraine pills, woke up again a few hours later.

I'm glad we talked even briefly, it made me feel much better and I hope he does too. Everyone at the Moose Lodge was asking about him, I showed them the picture he posted in all his gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment